1. Give and serve. Servants achieve the deepest results. Be more bold about your giving than your getting.
2. Point out things that aren’t working. Every problem you tiptoe around caps your organization. Successful leaders say what everyone knows, but is afraid to name.
3. Plan. Boldness without planning is foolish.
5. Execute. Everything worth doing is worth doing boldly.
6. Call people to engage in meaningful service.
7. Eliminate teammates who persistently drain colleagues and teams, even if they deliver results.
8. Expect others to step up until they prove they won’t.
9. Express your heart.
10. Listen to frustrations, yours and theirs.
11. Follow curiosity.
12. Show compassion.